INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION
Offline Registration Instructions
1. Registration Form may be downloaded from our University website (www.jauharuniversity.edu.in).
2. Applicant may ascertain the eligibility criteria from the University Prospectus for requesting admission in a particular course. Applicant appearing in the qualifying examination for a certain course is also eligible for applying registration.
3. The duly filled Registration Form, completed in all respects along with necessary documents (self attested photocopies of mark sheets, certificates, Birth Certificate, with three recent coloured photographs of passport size) a Demand Draft of Rs 550/- from a Nationalized bank drawn in favour of Mohammad Ali Jauhar University, Rampur, should reach to the office of the REGISTRAR, MOHAMMAD ALI JAUHAR UNIVERSITY, RAMPUR, JAUHAR NAGAR, RAMPUR 244 901 (U.P.) latest by July 02nd 2017 and for non-test courses August 30th 2017.
Online Registration Instructions
1. Payment only through Debit & Credit Cards.
2. The last date for online registration is 7th July 2017 (for test courses) and for other courses is 30th August 2017.
3. The candidate for test should bring three colour passport size photographs for appearing the Entrance Test.
On-Spot Registration Instructions
1. The Applicant may walk in to the Admission Cell of MAJU, Rampur; obtain Prospectus 2017 by paying Rs. 500/-. Fill in the Registration & Admission Forms attached in the Prospectus and submit those along with the photocopies of the requisite documents to the Admission Cell. After ascertaining the eligibility of admission by the Admission Cell, the candidate shall be allowed to deposit the requisite course fee.Admission Cell : +91 7599361707/08
Mail us : firstname.lastname@example.org